This is the third season of Diabetes Researchers.
You can now dive into the first four sections. Here you can learn more about:
- How football prevents type 2 diabetes in the Faroe Islands
- Medicine for cardiovascular and kidney disease for people with type 1 diabetes
- Targeted treatment for cardiovascular disease
- Sleep apnea and diabetes in Greenland
From week 11 we continuously share new episodes where you can learn about:
- Diet and movement for nursing home residents with overweight and diabetes
- Causes of bone fractures
- Who benefits from sensors?
- Diabetes in the Faroe Islands
- Healthy growing prevents diabetes
- Can you replace insulin with a pill?
- Overall treatment of diabetes and other diseases
- Smart screening of diabetic eye disease
- Can type 2 diabetes be prevented in the fetal stage?
- More involvement to treat diabetic foot ulcers
Find the Diabetes Researchers where you listen to the podcast or via the link (Diabetes Researchers)